- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 7 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 7 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 7 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Tag Archives: kaibab national forest
This was my first real hike. My dad made arrangements for it to happen which now in retrospect is pretty monumental because he’s not a planner. I don’t know where the idea came from nor how he picked Kendrick specifically. … Continue reading