- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 7 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 7 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 7 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Tag Archives: father son
Up to this point my dad and I hand enjoyed many of the best parts of backpacking that exist at the very core of what draws people to love it so much– overcoming challenge, meeting new people, and being in … Continue reading
Let me start off by saying… I’M BACK BABY!!! Wedding…done. Honeymoon…done.
This was my first real hike. My dad made arrangements for it to happen which now in retrospect is pretty monumental because he’s not a planner. I don’t know where the idea came from nor how he picked Kendrick specifically. … Continue reading