- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 4 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 4 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 4 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Tag Archives: Europe
We’ll call this Part 1 or The Question Version Given the fact that I don’t have any hiking news to share I figured instead I could share my latest attack on the outdoor equipment learning curve. For the past year … Continue reading
Hiking the AT will certainly be my first thru-hike, but it won’t be my first time I’ve carried my life on my back for an extended period of time.