- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 4 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 4 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 4 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Tag Archives: backpacking
Up to this point my dad and I hand enjoyed many of the best parts of backpacking that exist at the very core of what draws people to love it so much– overcoming challenge, meeting new people, and being in … Continue reading
This is it, my first official gear review. You will forgive the lack of polish on this one. I’m also test driving the camera capabilities of my new Samsung Galaxy S3. We’ll see how this goes. Hopefully it will be … Continue reading
Let me start off by saying… I’M BACK BABY!!! Wedding…done. Honeymoon…done.
We’ll call this Part 1 or The Question Version Given the fact that I don’t have any hiking news to share I figured instead I could share my latest attack on the outdoor equipment learning curve. For the past year … Continue reading
Hiking the AT will certainly be my first thru-hike, but it won’t be my first time I’ve carried my life on my back for an extended period of time.
Up to this point we had confirmed one thing– we loved being outdoors. A simple weekend in one of the best “designed” national parks in the country (?) had hooked us. We loved being outdoors, we loved that it meant … Continue reading
This was my first real hike. My dad made arrangements for it to happen which now in retrospect is pretty monumental because he’s not a planner. I don’t know where the idea came from nor how he picked Kendrick specifically. … Continue reading
It both makes sense and doesn’t that we are trying to undertake this journey. I somewhat have an outdoors history, but it’s pretty remote. It’s far from being enough that anyone would hear I’m hiking the AT and say “well … Continue reading
We discussed previously that the AT is dangerous for 3 reasons thus far- You Can Go Insane, You Can Die, and You Can Catch Stuff. I’m sure everyone is already packing their bags in eager anticipation of joining us on … Continue reading
Okay back at it. We were discussing reasons why the AT is so damn hard. 3. You Can Catch Stuff