- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 7 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 7 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 7 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This was my first real hike. My dad made arrangements for it to happen which now in retrospect is pretty monumental because he’s not a planner. I don’t know where the idea came from nor how he picked Kendrick specifically. … Continue reading
It both makes sense and doesn’t that we are trying to undertake this journey. I somewhat have an outdoors history, but it’s pretty remote. It’s far from being enough that anyone would hear I’m hiking the AT and say “well … Continue reading
We discussed previously that the AT is dangerous for 3 reasons thus far- You Can Go Insane, You Can Die, and You Can Catch Stuff. I’m sure everyone is already packing their bags in eager anticipation of joining us on … Continue reading
Okay back at it. We were discussing reasons why the AT is so damn hard. 3. You Can Catch Stuff
This is a very broad post and probably just more reactionary to get stuff off my chest after learning about the death on the AT a few weeks ago. As mentioned in my post About the AT- the Real Version, … Continue reading
I figured I should explain the name of this blog before we get any further.
Okay Mom’s this is your warning! In fact click on THIS and you can re-read everything about the wonderful Appalachian Trail. The safe, well-organized, simple, old, reliable Appalachian Trail. Alright I warned you. If you proceed from here I don’t … Continue reading