- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 4 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 4 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 4 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As I sit here in Rockville, Maryland looking out the window at what has to this point been a minor storm, I am given cause for thought. What would it be like to be on the Appalachian Trail right now? … Continue reading
Up to this point my dad and I hand enjoyed many of the best parts of backpacking that exist at the very core of what draws people to love it so much– overcoming challenge, meeting new people, and being in … Continue reading
This is it, my first official gear review. You will forgive the lack of polish on this one. I’m also test driving the camera capabilities of my new Samsung Galaxy S3. We’ll see how this goes. Hopefully it will be … Continue reading
Let me start off by saying… I’M BACK BABY!!! Wedding…done. Honeymoon…done.
We’ll call this Part 1 or The Question Version Given the fact that I don’t have any hiking news to share I figured instead I could share my latest attack on the outdoor equipment learning curve. For the past year … Continue reading
Well life has been absolutely bananas lately.
Hiking the AT will certainly be my first thru-hike, but it won’t be my first time I’ve carried my life on my back for an extended period of time.
Up to this point we had confirmed one thing– we loved being outdoors. A simple weekend in one of the best “designed” national parks in the country (?) had hooked us. We loved being outdoors, we loved that it meant … Continue reading
DISCLAIMER: I’M REPOSTING THIS AS A NEW POST BECAUSE WORDPRESS SAW FIT TO DELETE THE BETTER PART OF IT THIS MORNING, SO HERE’S THE SECOND GO It’s crazy how timing works out in life sometimes. We recently had our first … Continue reading
My fiancee and I have been doing outdoorsy stuff since the beginning of our relationship. Her family has a large plot of land in the Catskills that they used to go to for weekend escapes from the Hudson Valley. This … Continue reading