- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 4 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 4 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 4 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 4 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
As I sit here in Rockville, Maryland looking out the window at what has to this point been a minor storm, I am given cause for thought. What would it be like to be on the Appalachian Trail right now? … Continue reading
Up to this point my dad and I hand enjoyed many of the best parts of backpacking that exist at the very core of what draws people to love it so much– overcoming challenge, meeting new people, and being in … Continue reading
This is it, my first official gear review. You will forgive the lack of polish on this one. I’m also test driving the camera capabilities of my new Samsung Galaxy S3. We’ll see how this goes. Hopefully it will be … Continue reading
Let me start off by saying… I’M BACK BABY!!! Wedding…done. Honeymoon…done.