- Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who's using the long weekend for an adventure? 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel had a big influence on me. If their trip journal was any barometer this flick will do big things m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0K-M… 7 years ago
- @TheDustyCamel this is coming at the perfect time. Can't wait to get a copy. Super excited 7 years ago
- RT @TheDustyCamel: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce to you the official trailer for "As it Happens"!... http: ... 7 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1QXBpJPoH 7 years ago
- Countdown to SouthboundJuly 1st, 2013ON THE TRAIL!!!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Up to this point we had confirmed one thing– we loved being outdoors. A simple weekend in one of the best “designed” national parks in the country (?) had hooked us. We loved being outdoors, we loved that it meant … Continue reading
DISCLAIMER: I’M REPOSTING THIS AS A NEW POST BECAUSE WORDPRESS SAW FIT TO DELETE THE BETTER PART OF IT THIS MORNING, SO HERE’S THE SECOND GO It’s crazy how timing works out in life sometimes. We recently had our first … Continue reading
My fiancee and I have been doing outdoorsy stuff since the beginning of our relationship. Her family has a large plot of land in the Catskills that they used to go to for weekend escapes from the Hudson Valley. This … Continue reading
This was my first real hike. My dad made arrangements for it to happen which now in retrospect is pretty monumental because he’s not a planner. I don’t know where the idea came from nor how he picked Kendrick specifically. … Continue reading
It both makes sense and doesn’t that we are trying to undertake this journey. I somewhat have an outdoors history, but it’s pretty remote. It’s far from being enough that anyone would hear I’m hiking the AT and say “well … Continue reading
We discussed previously that the AT is dangerous for 3 reasons thus far- You Can Go Insane, You Can Die, and You Can Catch Stuff. I’m sure everyone is already packing their bags in eager anticipation of joining us on … Continue reading
Okay back at it. We were discussing reasons why the AT is so damn hard. 3. You Can Catch Stuff
This is a very broad post and probably just more reactionary to get stuff off my chest after learning about the death on the AT a few weeks ago. As mentioned in my post About the AT- the Real Version, … Continue reading
I figured I should explain the name of this blog before we get any further.